Today, Friday finds me waiting for Sunday when we’ll head for Bay Center for four nights. The weather forecast for Sunday – Thursday looks pretty good.

Image

I mowed the lawn again today not wanting to let it go until we get back from our trip and fearing a chance of rain between now and our departure on Sunday.

H-R is pretty much ready to go since we took little out of it after the breakdown on our aborted Tuesday try for the coast. We need to add another dinner to our food larder, I need to put my clothes back in, I think Jean’s clothes mostly remained in the rig.

Waiting…
         Waiting…
                  Waiting…
–Bob

Advertisements